There is a newer version of this Title
2018 Maryland Code
Title 10 - Effective Date and Repealer
- § 10-101. Definitions
- § 10-102. Provision for transition
- § 10-103. General repealer
- § 10-104. Laws not repealed
- § 10-105.
- § 10-106. Continued application of § 10-102
- § 10-107. Validity of transactions entered after February 1, 1964, and before January 1, 1981; security interest perfected on January 1, 1981
- § 10-108. Security interest deemed perfected
- § 10-109. Effective period of statement which shall not have lapsed; transitional filing
- § 10-110. Continuation of perfected security interest
- § 10-111. Determination of questions of priorities
- § 10-112. Provisions deemed declaratory
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.