2017 Maryland Code
Title 27 - Vehicle Laws -- Penalties; Disposition of Fines and Forfeitures
- § 27-101. Misdemeanor -- Penalties; exceptions.
- §§ 27-101.1, 27-101.2. Civil penalties; False statement on affidavit of lawful possession or application for a certificate of authority.
- § 27-102. Misdemeanor -- Violation of license restriction or regulation.
- § 27-103. Nonpayment of fine; suspension of license; procedures.
- § 27-104. Reimbursement of forfeited bond or collateral.
- §§ 27-105 to 27-107. Penalties for certain weight violations; Penalty for failure to comply with identification decals on propane fueled vehicles and certain parking violations; Ignition interlock system -- Additional penalty for driving while under the influence of alcohol, under the influence of alcohol per se, while impaired by alcohol, or other condition of probation
- § 27-107.1. Person convicted under § 21-902(b) or (c)
- §§ 27-108 to 27-115. Ignition interlock system -- Certification; regulations; sale or lease; monitoring use; reports; Penalty for failure to comply with power booster system identification decals and regulations; Penalty for failure to pay electronic toll; Vehicle impoundment or immobilization for driving while license suspended or revoked and alcohol- or drug-related offenses; Penalties for CVISN convictions; Violation of § 20-102 of this article; Violation of Title 21, Subtitle 4; Violation of § 21-1124.3 of this article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.