2017 Maryland Code
Title 26 - Vehicle Laws -- Parties and Procedure on Citation, Arrest, Trial, and Appeal
Subtitle 2 - Citation and Arrest
- § 26-201. Authority to charge; issuance and contents of traffic citations
- § 26-202. Power of arrest
- § 26-203. Signature of person charged required on citation
- § 26-204. Compliance with traffic citations; powers of the court on noncompliance
- § 26-205. Nonresident motor carrier citation program
- § 26-206. Noncompliance with traffic citation issued under federal law
- § 26-207. Sanctions for noncompliance with foreign state law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.