2017 Maryland Code
Title 15 - Vehicle Laws -- Licensing of Businesses and Occupations
Subtitle 7 - Drivers' Schools
§ 15-709. Use of licensed instructors
- A drivers' school may not:
- (1) Provide or offer to provide any instruction in driving unless the individual who gives the instruction is a driving instructor employed by it; or
- (2) Employ any individual as a driving instructor unless that individual:
- (i) Is licensed to drive under Title 16 of this article;
- (ii) Has completed the instructor certification program approved by the Administration; and
- (iii) Is licensed as a driving instructor under Subtitle 8 of this title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.