2017 Maryland Code
Title 15 - Vehicle Laws -- Licensing of Businesses and Occupations
Subtitle 1 - Definitions; General Provisions
§ 15-102. Applications for licenses
- (a) Application form. -- Each application for a license under this title shall be made on the form that the Administration requires.
- (b) Information required. -- In addition to any other information required by this title, each application for a license under this title shall include:
- (1) The name and address of the applicant;
- (2) The address of the fixed location from which the licensed activity of the applicant will be conducted;
- (3) A statement of the maximum amount charged as a dealer processing charge under § 15-311.1 of this title; and
- (4) Any other information that the Administration requires.
- (c) Certification and signature. -- Each application for a license under this title shall:
- (1) Contain a certification by the applicant that the information given in it is true; and
- (2) Be signed by:
- (i) The applicant, if the applicant is an individual;
- (ii) A partner or other authorized representative, if the application is made for a partnership; or
- (iii) An officer or other authorized representative, if the application is made for a corporation or any other business entity.
- (d) Fee. -- Except for an application for a drivers' school license, each application for a license under this title shall be accompanied by the annual fee required for that license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.