2017 Maryland Code
Tax - General
Title 13 - Procedure
Subtitle 9 - Refunds and Offsets
- Part I - Refunds
- Part II - Financial Institution Franchise Tax and Income Tax Abatements and Offsets
- Part III - Debt Certification -- Withholding of Income Tax Refunds
- Part IV - Out-of-State Income Tax Liability -- Withholding of Income Tax Refunds.
- Part V - Political Subdivision Liabilities -- Withholding of Tax Refunds and Payments.
- Part VI - Federal Nontax Liabilities -- Withholding of Tax Refunds and Payments.
- Part VII - Income Tax Refund Withholding -- Warrants
- Part VII - Income Tax Refund Withholding -- Warrants (Abrogation of Part Effective September 30, 2019.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.