There is a newer version of this Subtitle
2017 Maryland Code
Title 14 - Miscellaneous Rules
Subtitle 6 - Actions to Quiet Title.
- § 14-601. Definitions.
- § 14-602. Action established.
- § 14-603. Possession and control of property; equitable relief.
- § 14-604. Applicability of Maryland Rules.
- § 14-605. Notification of holders not named as parties.
- § 14-606. Complaint -- Contents.
- § 14-607. Answer.
- § 14-608. Defendants; admissions.
- § 14-609. Unknown defendants or claims.
- § 14-610. Effect of death of defendant.
- § 14-611. Court order for joinder of parties or title report.
- § 14-612. Any claimant may appear.
- § 14-613. Naming of additional defendants.
- § 14-614. Court order for appointment of attorney to protect interests of individuals not in being.
- § 14-615. Service by publication.
- § 14-616. Procedure for service by publication.
- § 14-617. Evidence; recordation of judgment.
- § 14-618. Judgment is binding and conclusive.
- § 14-619. When judgment ineffective.
- § 14-620. Rights of purchaser or encumbrancer without knowledge of defects or irregularities in judgment.
- § 14-621. When judgment not binding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.