2017 Maryland Code
Labor and Employment
Title 9 - Workers' Compensation
Subtitle 6A - Rehabilitation Practitioners
§ 9-6A-15. Fraudulent practices in connection with registration
- (a) Penalty; violation. -- The Commission may deny registration to any applicant, reprimand any registrant, or suspend or revoke any registration if the applicant or registrant:
- (1) fraudulently or deceptively obtains or attempts to obtain a registration for the applicant or for another;
- (2) fraudulently or deceptively uses a registration; or
- (3) does not comply with the rules and regulations governing the standards of practice with regard to the delivery of vocational rehabilitation services.
- (b) Review of registrant's status. -- The Commission may review the status of any rehabilitation practitioner registered under this subtitle at any time.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.