2017 Maryland Code
Labor and Employment
Title 9 - Workers' Compensation
Subtitle 6A - Rehabilitation Practitioners
§ 9-6A-07. Commission powers; fees
- (a) Regulations. -- In addition to any powers set forth elsewhere, the Commission may adopt any regulation to carry out this subtitle.
- (b) Fees. --
- (1) Subject to paragraph (2) of this subsection, the Commission shall establish reasonable fees for registration, registration renewal, and any other service performed by the Commission necessary to carry out the provisions of this subtitle.
- (i) The fees established by the Commission shall be set in a manner that will produce funds sufficient to cover the actual direct and indirect costs of regulating the rehabilitation practitioner industry in this State in accordance with the provisions of this subtitle.
- (ii) The fee for registration may not exceed $ 165.
- (3) The Commission shall pay all money collected under this subtitle into a special fund to be used only to fund the actual direct and indirect costs of regulating the rehabilitation practitioner industry in this State in accordance with the provisions of this subtitle.
- (4) Any surplus remaining in the special fund at the end of the fiscal year shall be used to reduce the registration fee for the following fiscal year.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.