2017 Maryland Code
Labor and Employment
Title 9 - Workers' Compensation
Subtitle 6A - Rehabilitation Practitioners
§ 9-6A-01. Definitions
- (a) In general. -- In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
- (b) Advisory Committee. -- "Advisory Committee" means the Advisory Committee on the Registration of Rehabilitation Practitioners.
- (c) Registration. -- "Registration" means the authorization of a rehabilitation practitioner to provide vocational rehabilitation services.
- (d) Rehabilitation practitioner. --
- (1) "Rehabilitation practitioner" means an individual who provides vocational rehabilitation services.
- (2) "Rehabilitation practitioner" includes:
- (i) a nurse certified by the State Board of Nursing as a nurse case manager;
- (ii) a rehabilitation counselor; and
- (iii) a vocational evaluator.
- (e) State Department of Education, Division of Rehabilitation Services. -- "State Department of Education, Division of Rehabilitation Services" means the State agency designated to administer the public vocational rehabilitation services program.
- (f) Vocational rehabilitation services. -- "Vocational rehabilitation services" has the meaning stated in § 9-670 of this title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.