2017 Maryland Code
Labor and Employment
Title 9 - Workers' Compensation
Subtitle 10 - Uninsured Employers
§ 9-1001. Definitions
- (a) In general. -- In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
- (b) Board. -- "Board" means the Uninsured Employers' Fund Board.
- (c) Director. -- "Director" means the Director of the Board.
- (d) Fund. -- "Fund" means the Uninsured Employers' Fund.
- (e) Uninsured employer. -- "Uninsured employer" means an employer who fails to secure payment of compensation to the covered employees of the employer in accordance with § 9-402 of this title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.