There is a newer version of this Subtitle
2017 Maryland Code
Labor and Employment
Title 5 - Occupational Safety and Health
Subtitle 5 - Training of Power Equipment Operators
- § 5-501. "Power equipment" defined.
- § 5-502. Scope of subtitle
- § 5-503. Responsibilities of employer
- § 5-504. Licensing not required
- § 5-505. Nonapplicability of certain prohibitions and criminal penalties
- § 5-506. Licensing not required
- § 5-507. Nonapplicability of certain prohibitions and criminal penalties
- § 5-508. Report to Legislative Policy Committee
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.