2017 Maryland Code
Title 27 - Unfair Trade Practices and Other Prohibited Practices
Subtitle 6 - Cancellations, Nonrenewals, Premium Increases, and Reductions in Coverage
- § 27-601. Definitions.
- § 27-601.1. Transfers of policy holders between insurers within same insurance holding company system as renewal.
- § 27-601.2. Delivery of notice by electronic means
- § 27-602. Cancellation or nonrenewal of policies -- Required notices.
- § 27-603. Notice of right to replace commercial insurance following cancellation or nonrenewal.
- § 27-604. Statement of actual reason for cancellation of or refusal to renew policy.
- § 27-605. Statement of actual reason for cancellation or refusal to renew commercial insurance policy.
- § 27-606. Cancellation or nonrenewal of policies -- Required notices.
- § 27-607. Notice of amount of renewal and expiring policy premiums.
- § 27-608. Premium increase for commercial insurance -- Notice required
- § 27-608.1. Transfer of policyholder between insurers
- § 27-609. Exclusion of named driver
- § 27-610. Notice of renewal premium due
- § 27-611. Notice of effect of failure to renew or replace motor vehicle insurance
- § 27-612. Liability of insurer for coverage
- § 27-613. Motor vehicle liability insurance policies
- § 27-614. Private passenger motor vehicle liability insurance policies -- Premium increase
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.