2017 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 8 - Substance Use Disorders Law.
Subtitle 9 - Nonprofit or Quasi-Governmental Organizations
§ 8-902. Designation of nonprofit or quasi-governmental entity to receive funds for substance abuse prevention and treatment programs
- (a) Designation. -- The Baltimore City Health Department may designate a nonprofit or quasi-governmental entity in Baltimore City to receive funds from the Administration to plan, manage, monitor, and disburse funds to substance abuse prevention and treatment programs.
- (b) Revocation of designations. -- The Baltimore City Health Department may revoke its designation of a nonprofit or quasi-governmental entity at any time except to the extent that the Administration, the designee, or both have acted in reliance on the designation.
- (c) Disbursement of funds. -- If the Baltimore City Health Department designates a nonprofit or quasi-governmental entity to receive funds, the Administration shall disburse funds budgeted for the Baltimore City Health Department directly to the Department's designee.
- (d) Relationship of Administration with designee. -- The Administration shall have a direct relationship with the designee.
- (e) Rights and remedies. -- The Administration shall have the same rights and remedies with the designee as it would otherwise have with the Baltimore City Health Department.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.