2017 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 22 - Poisons, Dangerous Household Substances, Flammable Products, and Hazardous Materials
Subtitle 5 - Hazardous Materials
§ 22-505. Judicial review
- (a) Rule or regulation. -- Any person who may be affected adversely by a rule or regulation adopted by the Secretary under this subtitle may take an appeal in the manner provided for judicial review of final decisions in contested cases in the Administrative Procedure Act.
- (b) Time for filing petition. -- A person who seeks judicial review under this section shall file a petition with the court within 60 days after publication of the rule or regulation.
- (c) Duties of clerk of court and Secretary. -- If a petition for judicial review of a rule or regulation is filed under this section:
- (1) The clerk of the court shall send to the Secretary a copy of the petition; and
- (2) On receipt of the copy of the petition, the Secretary shall file with the court the record of the proceedings that relate to the rule or regulation that is the subject of the judicial review.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.