There is a newer version of this Section
2017 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 22 - Poisons, Dangerous Household Substances, Flammable Products, and Hazardous Materials
Subtitle 4 - Maryland Flammable Products Act
§ 22-405. Injunction
Universal Citation: MD Health-Gen Code § 22-405 (2017)
- If a product is manufactured, processed, packaged, held, or sold in violation of this subtitle or any rule or regulation adopted under this subtitle, on petition of the Secretary, the circuit court for the county in which the product is located may grant an injunction forbidding all or any one of the following:
- (1) Manufacturing the product;
- (2) Processing the product;
- (3) Packaging the product;
- (4) Selling the product;
- (5) Transferring the product; or
- (6) Moving the product.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.