There is a newer version of this Part
2017 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 21 - Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics
Subtitle 3 - Food Establishments
Part II - Licensing
- § 21-305. License required; restrictions on licenses; county licenses
- § 21-306. Applications for license
- § 21-307. Qualifications of applicants; inspections
- § 21-308. License fees
- § 21-309. Term and renewal of license
- § 21-309.1. Producer mobile farmer's market license.
- § 21-309.2. Seasonal Farmer's Market producer sampling license.
- § 21-310. Issuance and scope of license
- § 21-311. Denial of application for license; subsequent issuance of license; hearings and judicial review
- § 21-312. Display of license
- § 21-312.1. Licensing information in advertisements and contracts for catering services.
- § 21-312.2. Semipermanent food service facility
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.