2017 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 20 - Miscellaneous Health Provisions
- Subtitle 1 - Consent Provisions
- Subtitle 2 - Abortions; Artificial Insemination; Sterilizations
- Subtitle 3 - Nuisance Control
- Subtitle 4 - Identification of Newborn Infants
- Subtitle 5 - Maryland Health Care Foundation
- Subtitle 6 - Female Genital Mutilation
- Subtitle 7 - Injury Reports
- Subtitle 8 - Breast-Feeding
- Subtitle 9 - Health Care Services Disparities Prevention
- Subtitle 10 - Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities
- Subtitle 11 - Adult Sickle Cell Anemia
- Subtitle 12 - Cultural Competency Pilot Program
- Subtitle 13 - Cultural and Linguistic Competency of Health Care Professionals
- Subtitle 14 - Health Enterprise Zones
- Subtitle 15 - Down Syndrome Information.
- Subtitle 16 - Nondiscrimination in Access to Anatomical Gifts and Organ Transplantation.
- Subtitle 17 - Lyme Disease Information
- Subtitle 18 - Maternal Mental Health.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.