2017 Maryland Code
Estates and Trusts
Title 14.5. Maryland Trust Act.
- Subtitle 1 - In General.
- Subtitle 2 - Judicial Proceedings.
- Subtitle 3 - Representation.
- Subtitle 4 - Creation, Validity, Modification, and Termination of Trust.
- Subtitle 5 - Creditor's Claims; Spendthrift and Discretionary Trusts.
- Subtitle 6 - Revocable Trusts.
- Subtitle 7 - Office of Trustee.
- Subtitle 8 - Duties and Powers of Trustee.
- Subtitle 9 - Liability of Trustees and Rights of Persons Dealing With the Trustee.
- Subtitle 10 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.