There is a newer version of this Section
2017 Maryland Code
Title 13 - Well Drillers
Subtitle 2 - State Board of Well Drillers
§ 13-204. Executive director
Universal Citation: MD Env Code § 13-204 (2017)
- (a) Employment; compensation. --
- (1) With the approval of the Secretary, the Board may employ and discharge an executive director.
- (2) The executive director is entitled to compensation in accordance with the State budget.
- (b) Qualifications. --
- (1) The executive director shall have a broad knowledge of well drilling.
- (2) The executive director shall devote the time that is necessary to fulfill the duties of the office and may not hold any position or engage in another business that interferes or appears to be inconsistent with the position of executive director.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.