There is a newer version of this Section
2017 Maryland Code
Title 12 - Waterworks and Waste Systems Operators
Subtitle 3 - Certification of Superintendents, Operators, and Industrial Operators
§ 12-304. Examinations
Universal Citation: MD Env Code § 12-304 (2017)
- (a) Rules and regulations. -- The Secretary shall adopt rules and regulations for the examination of applicants.
- (b) Right to examination. -- An applicant who otherwise qualifies for certification is entitled to be examined as provided in this section.
- (c) Time and place of examinations. -- The Board shall give examinations to applicants at least twice a year, at the times and places that the Board determines.
- (d) Notice of examination. -- The Board shall notify each qualified applicant of the time and place of examination.
- (e) Subjects and method of examination. -- Subject to subsection (a) of this section, the Board shall determine the subjects, scope, form, and passing score for examinations given under this subtitle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.