There is a newer version of this Section
2017 Maryland Code
Title 1 - Definitions; General Provisions; Enforcement
Subtitle 8 - Maryland Uniform Environmental Covenants Act
§ 1-806. Distribution of copies of covenants.
Universal Citation: MD Env Code § 1-806 (2017)
- (a) In general. -- A copy of an environmental covenant shall be provided by the persons and in the manner required by the Agency to:
- (1) Each person that signed the covenant;
- (2) Each person holding a recorded interest in the real property subject to the covenant;
- (3) Each person in possession of the real property subject to the covenant;
- (4) Each municipality or other unit of local government in which real property subject to the covenant is located; and
- (5) Any other person the Agency requires.
- (b) Validity not affected by defective distribution of copies. -- The validity of a covenant is not affected by failure to provide a copy of the covenant as required under this section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.