2017 Maryland Code
Division II - Elementary and Secondary Education
Title 7 - Public Schools
Subtitle 9 - Technology for Education
§ 7-909. Grants and contracts to develop educational applications using advanced technologies
- (a) Authority of State Superintendent. -- The State Superintendent may award grants to or enter into contracts with eligible consortia for research projects intended to develop educational applications using advanced technologies.
- (b) Application. --
- (1) To obtain a grant or a contract under this section, an eligible consortium shall submit to the State Superintendent an application at the time and in the form that the State Superintendent requires.
- (2) The State Superintendent shall require an application submitted under paragraph (1) of this subsection clearly to define:
- (i) The scope and content of the subject matter of the research; and
- (ii) The relevance of the advanced technology to the content for purposes of improving both the educational system and the State's economic competitiveness.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.