2017 Maryland Code
Division II - Elementary and Secondary Education
Title 7 - Public Schools
Subtitle 9 - Technology for Education
§ 7-906. Royalties; financial benefits
- (a) Royalties or fees. -- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, any royalties or fees paid to any county board or to the Department as a result of assistance provided under this subtitle shall be used by the county board or Department for further development of curriculum-based learning resources authorized under this subtitle.
- (b) Financial benefit to eligible consortium. --
- (1) The State Superintendent shall allow an eligible consortium to receive a financial benefit from the distribution of programming assisted under this subtitle.
- (2) An eligible consortium that receives a financial benefit shall use the benefit:
- (i) To support further development of curriculum-specific programming; and
- (ii) To provide greater access to a wider audience of educational programming.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.