2017 Maryland Code
Division II - Elementary and Secondary Education
Title 7 - Public Schools
Subtitle 8 - Transportation
- § 7-801. Transportation of students by county governing body
- § 7-802. Driver's age may not prevent operation of school bus
- § 7-803. Use of school buses to transport the elderly
- § 7-804. Length of use of school bus
- § 7-805. Transportation of students living within mileage limit
- § 7-806. Pupil Transportation Safety Advisory Committee
- § 7-807. Baltimore County pick up and discharge safety procedures
- § 7-808. Fire safety of school buses
- § 7-809. Montgomery County -- School buses with doors that lock.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.