There is a newer version of this Subtitle
2017 Maryland Code
Division II - Elementary and Secondary Education
Title 7 - Public Schools
Subtitle 14 - Virtual Schools.
- § 7-1401. Definitions.
- § 7-1402. Establishment of virtual school.
- § 7-1403. Requirements; curriculum; assessments.
- § 7-1404. Information to parent or guardian; funding not provided; exception.
- § 7-1405. Teacher's certificate required.
- § 7-1406. Principal place of business.
- § 7-1407. Annual evaluation.
- § 7-1408. Regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.