2017 Maryland Code
Division II - Elementary and Secondary Education
Title 4 - Local School Administration
Subtitle 1 - County Boards of Education
§ 4-112. Advisory committees
- (a) Advisory committee for county board. -- Each county board shall establish at least one citizen advisory committee to advise the board and to facilitate its activities and programs in the public schools.
- (b) Advisory committee for schools. -- Similar advisory committees may be established for:
- (1) An individual school; or
- (2) A group of schools within a region.
- (c) Membership. -- A committee established under this section may include parents, teachers, students, and other citizens as members.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.