There is a newer version of this Subtitle
2017 Maryland Code
Division II - Independent and Regional Development Units and Resources
Title 12 - Local Development Authorities and Resources
Subtitle 6 - Montgomery County -- Business Improvement Districts.
- § 12-601. Definitions.
- § 12-602. Legislative purposes.
- § 12-603. Applicability.
- § 12-604. Creation of business improvement district.
- § 12-605. Baord of directors.
- § 12-606. Net earnings.
- § 12-607. Powers.
- § 12-608. Application to establish district corporation.
- § 12-609. Public hearing.
- § 12-610. Business improvement district tax.
- § 12-611. Expansion of district.
- § 12-612. Review and determination of continuance of district.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.