There is a newer version of this Subtitle
2017 Maryland Code
Title 3 - Other Crimes Against the Person
Subtitle 9 - Surveillance and Other Crimes Against Privacy
- § 3-901. Visual surveillance
- § 3-902. Visual surveillance with prurient intent
- § 3-903. Camera surveillance
- § 3-904. Unlawful picketing and assembly
- § 3-905. Opening letter without permission
- § 3-906. Divulging or failing to deliver private communications
- § 3-907. Publication of information by videotape distributor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.