2017 Maryland Code
Courts and Judicial Proceedings
Title 3 - Courts of General Jurisdiction -- Jurisdiction/special Causes of Action
Subtitle 20 - Maryland Uniform Collaborative Law Act.
- § 3-2001. Definitions.
- § 3-2002. Collaborative law participation agreement; requirements.
- § 3-2003. Beginning and concluding a collaborative law process.
- § 3-2004. Emergency order.
- § 3-2005. Approval of agreement by tribunal.
- § 3-2006. Disclosure of information.
- § 3-2007. Standards of professional responsibility and reporting not affected.
- § 3-2008. Confidentiality of collaborative law communication.
- § 3-2009. Privilege against disclosure for collaborative law communication; admissibility; discovery.
- § 3-2010. Waiver and preclusion of privilege.
- § 3-2011. Limits of privilege.
- § 3-2012. Authority of tribunal in case of noncompliance.
- § 3-2013. Uniformity of application and construction.
- § 3-2014. Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- § 3-2015. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.