2017 Maryland Code
Courts and Judicial Proceedings
Title 10 - Evidence
Subtitle 9 - Miscellaneous Rules
- § 10-901. Admission of statement in a criminal case
- § 10-901.1. Corroboration of testimony; oral testimony required for final decree of divorce, etc.
- § 10-902. Offenses committed by wife in presence of husband
- § 10-903. Evidence in civil proceeding of failure to testify in criminal proceeding
- § 10-904. Proof of crime committed by another
- § 10-905. Proof of interest or conviction of infamous crime or perjury
- § 10-906. Proof of written instrument
- § 10-907. Parol evidence admissible in surety matter
- § 10-908. Proof of plats
- § 10-909. Proof of patented lands
- § 10-910. Negligence of parent or custodian not imputed to infant
- § 10-911. Sound level meters and frequency analyzers
- § 10-912. Failure to take defendant before judicial officer after arrest
- § 10-913. Punitive damages for personal injuries
- § 10-914. Probation or work release -- Controlled dangerous substances or alcohol testing
- § 10-915. Admissibility of DNA profiles
- § 10-916. Battered Spouse Syndrome
- § 10-917. Restitution hearings
- § 10-918. Suits on negotiable instruments
- § 10-919. Admissibility of conviction for felonious killing in civil proceedings; effect of conviction
- § 10-920. Expressions of regret or apology.
- § 10-921. Burden of proof in uninsured motorist coverage actions.
- § 10-922. Statement made during initial appearance
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.