2017 Maryland Code
Corporations and Associations
Title 1 - General Provisions
Subtitle 2 - Fees and Recording
- § 1-201. Recording or filing of charter and other documents.
- § 1-201.1. Recordation of charter or other document -- Prohibited acts.
- § 1-202. Recordation of charter or other document
- § 1-203. Recording, filing, and other fees.
- § 1-203.1. Exemptions.
- § 1-203.2. Expedited processing of documents
- § 1-203.3. Fund for costs of reviewing, processing, and auditing documents
- § 1-204. Organization and capitalization fee
- § 1-205. Unrecorded and unfiled charter documents
- § 1-206. Effect of acceptance for recording or filing
- § 1-207. Certificate of correction
- § 1-207.1. Certificate of notice
- § 1-208. Resident agent.
- § 1-209. Filing charter amendment on cessation of family farm.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.