2016 Maryland Code
Title 21 - Vehicle Laws -- Rules of the Road
Subtitle 4 - Right-of-Way
- § 21-401. Vehicle at intersection
- § 21-401.1. "T" intersection without traffic control device
- § 21-402. Vehicle turning left or making U-turn
- § 21-403. Vehicle entering stop or yield intersection or through highway
- § 21-404. Vehicle entering highway from other than a highway; vehicle entering paved highway from unpaved highway
- § 21-404.1. Vehicle entering highway from crossover
- § 21-405. Operation of vehicles on approach of emergency vehicles or tow trucks.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.