2016 Maryland Code
Title 21 - Vehicle Laws -- Rules of the Road
Subtitle 3 - Driving on Right Side of Roadway; Overtaking and Passing; Use of Roadway
- § 21-301. Driving on right side of roadway; exceptions
- § 21-302. Passing vehicles going in opposite directions
- § 21-303. General rules governing overtaking and passing vehicles
- § 21-304. When passing on right is permitted
- § 21-305. Limitations on overtaking or driving to left
- § 21-306.
- § 21-307. No-passing zones
- § 21-308. One-way highways and roadways; rotary traffic islands
- § 21-309. Driving on laned roadways
- § 21-310. Following too closely
- § 21-311. Driving on divided highways
- § 21-312. Entering or leaving controlled access highways
- § 21-313. Restrictions on use of controlled access highways
- § 21-314. Use of High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.