2016 Maryland Code
Title 21 - Vehicle Laws -- Rules of the Road
Subtitle 10 - Stopping, Standing, and Parking
- § 21-1001. Stopping, standing, or parking outside of business or residential districts
- § 21-1002.
- § 21-1003. Stopping, standing, or parking prohibited in specified places
- § 21-1003.1. Residential parking permits
- § 21-1004. Additional parking regulations
- § 21-1004.1. Cats or dogs left in standing or parked vehicle
- § 21-1005. Reservation of parking space for person confined to wheelchair
- § 21-1006. Parking lot spaces for individuals with disabilities
- § 21-1007. Unobstructed entrances for individuals with disabilities
- § 21-1008. Bicycle and pedestrian accommodations.
- § 21-1009. Charles County
- § 21-1010. Parking commercial vehicles in residential areas in Prince George's County.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.