2016 Maryland Code
Title 21 - Vehicle Laws -- Rules of the Road
Subtitle 1 - Definitions; General Provisions
- § 21-101. Definitions
- § 21-101.1. Scope of title
- § 21-102. Required obedience to traffic laws
- § 21-103. Obedience to police officers and summonses
- § 21-104. Persons riding animals or driving animal-drawn vehicles
- § 21-104.1. Persons operating snowmobiles on designated highways; Garrett County
- § 21-104.2. Person operating golf cart on highway; City of Crisfield, Somerset County.
- § 21-105. Persons working on highways
- § 21-106. Emergency vehicles
- § 21-107. Authority of school crossing guards to direct traffic
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.