2016 Maryland Code
Title 20 - Vehicle Laws -- Accidents and Accident Reports
- § 20-101. Scope of title
- § 20-102. Driver to remain at scene -- Accidents resulting in bodily injury or death
- § 20-103. Driver to remain at scene -- Accidents resulting only in damage to attended vehicle or property
- § 20-104. Duty to give information and render aid
- § 20-105. Duty on striking unattended vehicle or other property
- § 20-105.1. Information in addition to that required by §§ 20-104 and 20-105
- § 20-106. Duty on striking domestic animal
- § 20-107. Written accident report by drivers and owners
- § 20-108. False reports prohibited
- § 20-109. Administrative penalty for violation of reporting requirements
- § 20-110. Motor vehicle accident report
- §§ 20-111, 20-112.
- § 20-113. Accident report forms
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.