2016 Maryland Code
Title 3 - Law Enforcement
Subtitle 5 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- § 3-501. Disposal of handguns owned by law enforcement agencies
- § 3-502. Impersonating police officer; other prohibited acts; penalty
- § 3-503. Regulation of surveillance activities
- § 3-504. Arrest and citation quotas prohibited
- § 3-505. Disposal of personal property in the possession of local law enforcement agencies
- § 3-506. Written policies regarding eyewitness identification
- § 3-506.1. Eyewitness identification procedures.
- § 3-507. Report on death involving law enforcement officer
- § 3-508. Report on use of electronic control devices
- § 3-509. Use of captured license plate data.
- § 3-510. Police Behavioral Health Units in Baltimore City and Baltimore County [Section subject to abrogation].
- § 3-510. Police Behavioral Health Units in Baltimore City and Baltimore County. (Abrogation of section effective June 30, 2019.)
- § 3-511. Development and publication of policy for issuance and use of body-worn camera by law enforcement officer.
- § 3-512. Reporting on Community Policing -- Baltimore Police Department.
- § 3-513. Retired law enforcement officer identification card.
- § 3-514. Use of force incident reports.
- § 3-515. Required postings.
- § 3-516. Early intervention counseling.
- § 3-517. Community policing policy.
- § 3-518. Reports.
- § 3-519. Uniform citizen complaint process.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.