2016 Maryland Code
Title 5 - Children
Subtitle 3B - Independent Adoption
Part II - Adoption Proceedings.
- § 5-3B-12. Authority to place child for adoption
- § 5-3B-13. Petition
- § 5-3B-14. Notice of filing
- § 5-3B-15. Order to show cause
- § 5-3B-16. Investigation
- § 5-3B-17. Hearing on petition
- § 5-3B-18. Time limit
- § 5-3B-19. Considerations.
- § 5-3B-20. Authority to grant adoption
- § 5-3B-21. Consent
- § 5-3B-22. Nonconsensual adoption
- § 5-3B-23. Custody
- § 5-3B-24. Accounting
- § 5-3B-25. Effects of order for adoption
- § 5-3B-26. Petition to invalidate
- § 5-3B-27.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.