2016 Maryland Code
Title 5 - Children
Subtitle 10 - Paternity Proceedings
Part V - Hearing on Complaint
- § 5-1024. Failure of defendant to appear
- § 5-1025. Trial to be held after birth of child
- § 5-1026. Trial to be held after birth of child -- Procedure
- § 5-1027. Trial to be held after birth of child -- Burden of proof; presumptions; testimony
- § 5-1028. Affidavit of parentage; requirements; legal finding of paternity; regulations
- § 5-1028.1. Affidavit of parentage; requirements; rebuttable presumption; regulations
- § 5-1029. Blood or genetic tests
- §§ 5-1030, 5-1031.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.