2015 Maryland Code
Title 7 - MORTGAGES, DEEDS OF TRUST, AND VENDOR'S LIENS
Subtitle 5 - MARYLAND MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE RELIEF SERVICES ACT.
- § 7-501 - Definitions.
- § 7-502 - Compliance with federal law required.
- § 7-503 - Attorney exemptions.
- § 7-504 - Venue.
- § 7-505 - Injunction or other relief.
- § 7-506 - Commissioner's enforcement powers.
- § 7-507 - Action for damages.
- § 7-508 - Criminal investigation and prosecution; reporting.
- § 7-509 - Penalties.
- § 7-510 - Applicability of Commercial Law Article.
- § 7-511 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.