2015 Maryland Code
Title 7 - MORTGAGES, DEEDS OF TRUST, AND VENDOR'S LIENS
Subtitle 4 - MARYLAND MORTGAGE FRAUD PROTECTION ACT
- § 7-401 - Definitions
- § 7-402 - Mortgage fraud prohibited
- § 7-403 - Venue
- § 7-404 - Injunction; judgment; costs
- § 7-404.1 - Enforcement powers of Commissioner.
- § 7-405 - Investigation and prosecution
- § 7-406 - Action for damages.
- § 7-407 - Penalties
- § 7-408 - Property subject to forfeiture
- § 7-409 - Short title
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.