2015 Maryland Code
Title 6 - RIGHTS OF ENTRY AND POSSIBILITIES OF REVERTER
- § 6-101 - Thirty-year limit on possibilities of reverter and rights of entry created on or after July 1, 1969
- § 6-102 - Limitation on duration of possibilities of reverter and rights of entry existing before July 1, 1969
- § 6-103 - Limitations of period within which actions may be brought and land recovered by reason of termination of determinable fee-simple estates or on happening of condition subsequent
- § 6-104 - Alienability of possibilities of reverter and rights of entry
- § 6-105 - Exception of possibilities of reverter and rights of entry owned by State or political subdivisions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.