2015 Maryland Code
HEALTH - GENERAL
Title 2 - DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE
Subtitle 3 - LOCAL HEALTH SERVICES FUNDING
§ 2-304 - Programs
The appropriations described in this subtitle shall be used for programs, including related administrative expenses, directed at the following:
(1) Communicable disease control services;
(2) Environmental health services;
(3) Family planning services;
(4) Maternal and child health services;
(5) Wellness promotion services;
(6) Adult health and geriatric services; and
(7) Administration and communication services associated with the provision of the services described in items (1) through (6) of this section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.