2015 Maryland Code
Title 2 - MARRIAGE
Subtitle 4 - LICENSING AND PERFORMANCE
- § 2-401 - License required; penalty
- § 2-402 - Application for license
- § 2-403 - Forms of license and certificates
- § 2-404 - Fees for licenses
- § 2-404.1 - Premarital preparation course
- § 2-405 - Issuance of license
- § 2-406 - Performance of ceremony
- § 2-407 - False statements
- § 2-408 - Solicitation of individuals contemplating marriage; advertising in solicitation of marriages
- § 2-409 - Signing and disposition of marriage certificates
- § 2-410 - Receipt and disposition of clerk's or deputy clerk's fee for performing marriage ceremony.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.