2013 Maryland Code
§ 8-413 - Report of Administration to counties and Baltimore City
Within 45 days after the end of each month, the Administration shall send to each county and Baltimore City a statement that shows, segregated according to the classifications adopted for its records:
(1) The expenditures made from the highway user revenue funds allocated for each of the counties and Baltimore City and held by the Administration;
(2) The purposes for which the expenditures were made, such as for construction, reconstruction, or maintenance of county or Baltimore City roads or for debt service;
(3) The total receipts credited in each month;
(4) The disbursements from the Account;
(5) The balance remaining to the credit of the county or Baltimore City at the end of each month; and
(6) The amount, if any, of this balance that is encumbered and for what purpose.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.