2013 Maryland Code
§ 8-206 - Accounts of Administration
The Administration shall keep its accounts relating to State highway construction, reconstruction, and maintenance so as to make readily obtainable information on expenditures for the following:
(1) Preliminary work, including: preliminary engineering surveys; preliminary plans and estimates; preliminary engineering investigations and studies; subsoil investigations and borings; test piles; traffic studies; and traveling, transportation, and subsistence expenses of personnel assigned to preliminary work;
(2) Acquisition of rights-of-way, including: property surveys; legal costs in connection with property acquisition; cost of property acquired; appraisals; traveling, transportation and subsistence expenses of personnel assigned to rights-of-way; and any other costs incurred in the acquisition of property;
(3) Construction, including: payments made to contractors, builders, and materialmen, including payments for all labor and material for the construction of the project; demolition; machinery; and equipment;
(4) Engineering, including: preparation of contract plans and specifications; estimates; supervision of construction; inspection of workmanship and materials; mill and shop inspection; tests of materials; control surveys; traveling, transportation, and subsistence expenses of engineers assigned to the design and preparation of contract plans and specifications, surveys, supervision of construction, and inspection of construction work;
(5) Administrative and legal services, including: accounting; supervision; legal expenses; traveling, transportation, and subsistence expenses of personnel; and other administrative expenses, including any parts of the general administrative expenses of the Administration allocated or prorated to the project; and
(6) Miscellaneous expenses, including: any other item of expense not otherwise covered by this section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.