2013 Maryland Code
§ 7-301 - Preparation and contents of transit plans
(a) The Administration shall prepare plans to meet the transit needs of the District and from time to time shall review and revise these plans.
(b) The plans shall specify:
(1) The transit facilities to be constructed or acquired, including the location of terminals, stations, and parking facilities;
(2) The character, nature, design, and location of the transit facilities;
(3) Whether the transit facilities are to be constructed or acquired by lease, purchase, or condemnation;
(4) A timetable for providing the transit facilities;
(5) Anticipated capital costs;
(6) Estimated operating expenses and revenues;
(7) The type of equipment to be used;
(8) The areas to be served and the routes and schedules of service expected to be provided;
(9) The expected fares and charges for service;
(10) The plan of financing the capital costs and operation of the transit facilities;
(11) When applicable, improvements in interjurisdictional commuter transit services including the location of corridors, routes, stations, and terminals; and
(12) Any other information that the Administration considers relevant.
(c) A plan may provide for demonstration or testing facilities and for the use of the facilities for research and development.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.