2013 Maryland Code
§ 7-1005 - Reports
A Program participant that receives a grant under § 7-1003 of this subtitle shall submit to the Administration a written report annually, which shall include:
(1) The number of riders and drivers participating in the Program;
(2) The amount and source of matching funds used for grants awarded under § 7-1003 of this subtitle;
(3) The nature of cooperative efforts between the Program participant and other government and private-sector entities;
(4) Innovations in risk management for drivers and riders;
(5) If the Program participant charges fees for door-to-door transportation:
(i) The fee schedule used by the Program participant;
(ii) The methodology used in establishing the fee schedule; and
(iii) The total amount of fees collected by the Program participant;
(6) The amount and source of any revenue, other than fees reported under item (5) of this section, generated by the Program participant in connection with the Program; and
(7) Any other information required by the Administration to evaluate and operate the Program and monitor the use of grant funds awarded to the Program participant.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.