2013 Maryland Code
§ 5-812 - Permits

MD Transp Code § 5-812 (2013) What's This?


(a) Unless a person has an appropriate permit issued by the political subdivision, the person may not, in a noise zone established under this part:

(1) Establish or construct any new structure;

(2) Make any new use of any existing structure or land; or

(3) Substantially alter any existing structure or use of land.

(b) A political subdivision may not grant a permit if the proposed action would enlarge the size of or create an impacted land use area.

(c) Before a political subdivision acts on any permit application, the political subdivision shall notify the Administration of the application and give the Administration an opportunity to comment.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.